Tuesday, 1 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's a brand new year, my friends. This is going to be a better year... it has to be. I'm not really going to bother with a long list of resolutions this time. After forty-odd years I've finally figured out that resolutions are way too flimsy for the likes of me, especially when there's no fear of fire and brimstone! LOL.

So, I'm adopting a CAS approach and will simply look forward to a better & brighter year.  And speaking of bright... I have a little something to share with ya! Behold, my New Year's gift for you:


A basket of gold nuggets....only these are better than gold nuggets. Ferrero Roche....my fave! 

This basket can comfortably hold 18 of these goldies. During the course od this photo shoot and devoured 3...leaving only 15 in the basket... but for how long, I wonder?!

The recipe for this basket: scrap patterned paper, Poinsettia die by Marianne Creatables, white lace, X-cut Flower Border Punch, green gingham ribbon and a decent number of Ferrero Roche!
I'm sharing my basket of goodies (hope there's enough to go around!) with Pin & Tack Spark your Creativity #5 "Anything Goes"; Tuesday Alchemy #47 "Hopes, Dreams and Resolutions"; Tuesday Throwdown #128 "Bright and Happy New Year" and Party Time Tuesday #101 "Celebrate".

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you later today when we return to our regular scheduled program. Have a blessed day and may you find hidden treasures through out this new year!

Beijinhos!


Desejos de Feliz Ano Novo Para Todos Vós 

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Asha - love the basket and love the Ferrero Roche :-) Happy New Year. Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asha this is gorgeous...love the beautiful basket with Ferrero Roche :) Thanks for sharing your talent at Tuesday Alchemy! Good Luck and Happy New Year to you! Hugs...zubmomi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you!! Beautiful basket! I got some Ferrero Roche for Christmas so now I need to go find it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asha, I love this basket and I love your style of writing! This basket is adorable and I'm going to try to figure out where to find the instructions - it's so cute and you've done it so beautifully! And you had so much willpower with those FR's, too. :) Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's yummy and beautiful!! I'm like you this year: no new year resolutions!! Let's build it and have hope!

    beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asha love your CAS approach to resolutions. I'm with you on that! This basket I adorable, the handle is just gorgeous with the lace and little bow x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, LOL, how many are left now, These are also my favourite, but being diabetic, I would have to spread them out over quite a few weeks.
    Wishes for a wonderful 2013,
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sweetie! Hope you had an awesome holidays! Love the basket and the chocolates-couldn't believe it could fit so much. Here's to an even more wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun creation! It's fantastic to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy :)

    I invite you to share at the ANYTHING GOES challenge here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2013/01/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-5.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your basket and yummy candy inside. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pin and Tack”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Pin and Tack / Spark Your Creativity Now DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your basket is beautiful. The lace edging adds a wonderful touch to your basket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty basket. Thanks for joining us at Spark Your Creativity Now. Kim x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...